QMSys GUM Standard is a free trial software application from the Math & Scientific Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, Bulgarian, German and it was last updated on 2010-06-21. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
The QMSys GUM Standard offers the classical calculation of the measurement uncertainty for linear models of the measurement process according to GUM Uncertainty Framework. The analysis and computations follow the rules of the of the official documentations:
- ISO Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement
- EA-4/02 Expression of the Uncertainty of Measurement in Calibration
- DKD-3 Angabe der Messunsicherheit bei Kalibrierungen
- VDA Band 5 Measuring Process Suitability
- EURACHEM/CITAC Guide, Quantifying Uncertainty in Analytical Measurement
- ANSI/NCSL Z540.2 - U.S. Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement.
Saving you time and money, QMSys GUM Standard provides:
- a quick and reliable way to evaluate measurement uncertainty
- a knowledge of the sources of uncertainty in your method
- a better understanding of the measurement process
- starting points for optimizing the measurement procedures.
QMSys GUM Standard is the most cost-effective measurement uncertainty analysis tool for achieving compliance with ISO 17025 and ANSI/NCSL Z540.3.
QMSys GUM Standard (version 4.6) has a file size of 3.06 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 78 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.